28 December 2010

New year wishes.... from Shone

It is a holidays time and as usual I am in the mood of making list of wishes. Especially for my dear ones. For my friends in particular. 


What do I wish them for new year? Hmm, a lot of things.....


Well, let there be some list.... OK?


1. For my family: I wish all best, a love, happiness, joy.... and that all their wishes come true!


2. For special person in my life ( I will be with her that crazy night) and I will told her, in person... you do not need to know everything, :D 


3. For my friends: I wish.... that one of my friends continue to be just as is. Friendship is everything, that is for sure....even this person is stubborn trough the bone..... and sometimes is hard to be with.... but .... it makes good Russian Salad, Croissants, and have good set of jokes, and endless conversations.....

4.For the next of my friends: I wish him a more happiness with his cars, and computers.... he have made me a lot of troubles past few years... but let he continue to make more crazy things with programs and let he find more good movies for both of us. Share trough... 


5. To this friend:  I wish to give him for New Year,  a diary.... a secret one, please do not ask how did I get my hands on it.... if I told, I am doomed..... 


6. For this friend; I wish that he finally get his job in drugstore, and to find a woman of his life.... 


7. For the seventh... I wish her to be recognized as the artistic photographer, and a reporter, even abroad... and more kittens... and that she will finally find a man of her life... if such exists.... 


For the rest... It seems impossible to write, I have so many friends... for all of them: 
  LET THEIR WISHES COME TRUE, LET THERE BE HAPPINESS AND JOY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx

Amicus dimidium animae


Horatius

Roma locuta est